The original calls will be uploaded when the link is available.
EFFRA is pleased to announce that the topics for the 'Factories of the Future' 2016 & 2017 calls have been published. 'Factories of the Future' Call Topics:
Call Topics 2017
- FoF-06-2017: New product functionalities through advanced surface manufacturing processes for mass production.
- FoF-07-2017: Integration of unconventional technologies for multi-material processing into manufacturing systems.
- FoF-08-2017: In-line measurement and control for micro-/nano-enabled high-volume manufacturing for enhanced reliability.
- FoF-09-2017: Novel design and predictive maintenance technologies for increased operating life of production systems.
- FoF-10-2017: New technologies and life cycle management for re-configurable and reusable customised products.
- FoF-12-2017: ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS)
Call Topics 2016
- FoF-01-2016: Novel hybrid approaches for additive and subtractive manufacturing machines.
- FoF-02-2016: Machinery and robot systems in dynamic shop floor environments using novel embedded cognitive functions.
- FoF-03-2016: Zero-defect strategies at system level for multi-stage manufacturing in production lines.
- FoF-04-2016: Continuous adaptation of work environments with changing levels of automation in evolving production systems.
- FoF-05-2016: Support for the further development of Additive Manufacturing technologies in Europe.
- FoF-11-2016: Digital automation.
- FoF-13-2016: Photonics Laser-based production.
Detailed information on each call topic can be found in the online Work Programme document (starting on PDF page 19): Click here to open.
The 2016 'Factories of the Future' call will be launched at the PPP Info Day which will take place on 16 October at the Charlemagne Building (Brussels). Online brokerage is already open for the 2016 call topics via the EFFRA Innovation Portal. You can upload a presentation/billboard stating your interest in a call topic and find potential project partners. Read more on EFFRAs pages firstname.lastname@example.org